I just got this message circulated through email from "Raspberry Hamentashen"....
To share a photo with the Jewish Crafts photo pool:
1. Upload the photo to your Flickr account.
2. Add a title to your photo.
3. Add a description of the project.
4. Add the tag phrase "Jewish Crafts" (in quotation marks).
5. Add other tags of your choosing to describe your project.
6. Go to the Jewish Crafts photo pool http://www.flickr.com/groups/jewishcrafts/
7. If you are not a member, please join the group.
8. Go the the photo you wish to share. Click on the "Send to Group"button above your photo to add it to the Jewish Crafts group.
9. Share your photos with other groups on Flickr, too, and spread theword about Jewish crafts.